Proceeds of the Spring 2023 Calendar Raffle will benefit the North Jersey Navigators Inc., a volunteer driven, non-profit organization under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3) that provides training and competition opportunities to people with disabilities, including youth, adults, and veterans, in a variety of sports at no charge to participants.
RAFFLE DATES AND AWARDS
05/27/23 For Week 1
06/03/23 For Week 2
06/10/23 For Week 3
06/17/23 For Week 4
06/24/23 For Week 5
07/01/23 For Week 6
07/08/23 For Week 7
07/15/23 For Week 8
07/22/23 For Week 9
07/29/23 For Week 10
Week 1 - 6/1/23 - 6/3/23
Week 2 - 6/4/23 - 6/10/23
Week 3 - 6/11/23 - 6/17/23
Week 4 - 6/18/23 - 6/24/23
Week 5 - 6/25/23 - 7/1/23
Week 6 - 7/2/23 - 7/8/23
Week 7 - 7/9/23 - 7/15/23
Week 8 - 7/16/23 - 7/22/23
Week 9 - 7/23/23 - 7/29/23
Week 10 - 7/30/23 - 7/31/23
RULES AND DEAILS
· All drawings will take place on the drawing date for the listed days of the week at 563 Scotland Road, Union, New Jersey 07083 at 6:00 pm.
· No more than one thousand entries will be sold; all numbers (000-999) will be included in each drawing, so each entry has 61 chances to win prizes totaling $3,400.
· Winning numbers will be communicated by email weekly to email addresses provided.
· Winners will receive a check mailed to the address provided within five business days following the date of the drawing.
· Participants may request a list of the names of winners and the prize won by sending a letter to North Jersey Navigators Inc., P.O. Box 1517, Bayonne, NJ 07002 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. · No substitution of the offered prize may be made.
· If gambling is a problem for you or someone in your family, Dial 1-800- GAMBLER.
Sign Up For the Raffle
Raffle Purchases Are Now Closed
Annual Operating Expenses
World Medals Achieved By Athletes
SUPPORT THE TEAM
Every donation makes a difference! Your support makes it possible for us to provide access to life-changing opportunities for our youth, adults and veterans to be physically active and improve their health and quality of life.
Your donation will directly support the following team and community with items like;
Competition & Equipment
Everything from athletic tape to racing wheelchairs
Gyms & Practice Facilities
Gym, Track/Field, Strength & Conditioning, Archery, Swimming and Equipment Storage
Event & Registrations
Memberships to National Governing Bodies, Associations, Insurance and Certifications
WHAT YOU GET FROM THE NAVIGATORS EXPERIENCE
NOT JUST A TEAM, A FAMILY!
Our athletes inspire trainers and coaches with the level of effort and determination
promoting healthy living and self confidence through adaptive sports training.
our athletes train for local, regional and national competitions year round.
over 40 families actively involved in training sessions, social events & competitions
SOME SUCCESSFUL STORIES
A serial medallist at national competitions in swimming, athletics and archery, Jimenez-Vergara successfully converted his performances into IWAS Youth World Games.
Miguel Jimenez Vergara
Ray is a 6 Time Gold Medalist and First man to win five individual world titles at a single IPC event
Born with spina bifida. Began Paralympic track and field at eight years old and made his international debut at the 2011 Parapan American Games in Guadalajara, Mexico
Everyone has the right to participate in and benefit from sports.
Our members range in age from 7 to 76 with diverse ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds
We are a registered 501(c)(3) and our EIN 22-0007488
Adaptive Sports Programming For People With Disabilities